Last Friday, I had the amazing opportunity of attending Osheaga and catching the amazing performance by Outkast. The experience was crazy but I was warned that you need some heavy duty products to last a full day.
2. Maybelline Color Show Nailpolish in Rose Mirage : A little touch of glitter to some accent nails to nail the perfect festival manicure ;)
3. Garnier Fructis Style Hold and Flex Fexible Control Spray : You all know I love me a bun, messy or clean, a good old hairspray is what holds everything together for hours and hours. No Frizz included ;p
4. Garnier BB Eyes : In the summer I practically never wear concealer but some days you just need some. This BB cream of the eyes is the perfect light coverage for a hot summer day.
5. Maybelline Master Kajal : This liner helps you rock the perfect cat-eye winged liner and stays put until the wee hours of the night.
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige : You know a cream eyeshadow will last you a good couple of hours, add this under any eyeshadow and you're covered for the whole day.
What were your Osheaga Essentials this year ?